21 Photos That Prove German Shepherds Are Made of Love
When God created German Shepherds, He wasn’t stingy with the love and gave them as much as possible. German Shepherds are creatures that bring happiness to so many people every single day, and because of their love, they make humans more loving.
The way they look at us and the way they ask for hugs and attention makes us get overwhelmed by their unlimited love. They make us want to be around them all the time because of the love and joy they bring into our lives.
Scroll down to enjoy the most adorable photos of German Shepherds proving that they are made of love!
1. They've always got your back. (@cuffsandoakley)
2. They always have a shoulder to lean on. (@clovathegsd)
3. They will protect you no matter what. (@kodathegermanshep)
4. They are always there to comfort you. (@zeus.gshepherd)
5. They are the BEST snugglers. (@sarg_the_sable_shepherd)
7. They are your best friend. (@zoeyandkyro)
8. They share your life with you. (@natale_green)
9. They always make you comfortable. (@kingleo_gsd)
10. They get along with all animals. (@kayatheshepherd)
11. They never want to be apart from you. (@huntersmith.gsd)
12. They support you in every moment. (@hawkandsaber)
13. They make sure you're stay safe at night. (@maximus.thegsd)
14. They will always keep your secrets. (@kohnenandmeekha )
15. Their love is unconditional. (@ruskyandkyra)
16. They give the best kisses. (@loki_the_shep)
17. They're not afraid to be silly to make you smile. (@huntersmith.gsd)
18. No matter how your day was, they make you feel better. (@acethesablegsd)
19. Just one look and you're in love. (@zevs_thegsd)
20. When you have one, you never have to sleep alone. (@kingleo_gsd)
21. They always make you feel loved. (@niko_the_gsd_)
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
Let customers speak for us1197 reviews
Training my German Sheperd helps a lot with pulling.
Very good quality, great price, and very quick delivery. I'll buy more.
It seems very sturdy but I have concerns of it's strength due to all the velcro involved....My girl is strong when she pulls so I hope it doesn't pull apart when I am trying to hold on to her....I like the width of the collar and the handle on the collar....
My dog really liked the toy but it has already started to tear apart and she is not a ruff dog. We chose this toys since it was plush and had a squeaker which are her favorite but the quality was not as good as I had hoped.
I train GSD (GSDCW) puppies and we introduce the collar to them at 12 to 20 weeks. As the pup grows, there is a need to add "prongs" but also to keep a snug fit under the ears. We have seen some owners turn the collar inside out and slide it over their dogs head but it will actually be too loose. As we humans get older is gets a bit harder to squeeze the prongs under the neck so this ClicLock is exactly what is needed to insure a great fit. Great design and very safe and secure.