15 Benefits Of Having A German Shepherd
There is no better dog than a German shepherd. Which is why they are one of the most popular breeds in the United States today. The list of what makes them great is seemingly endless but here are our favorite benefits of having a German shepherd for a best friend.
- They know how to make you smile. IG|german_shepherds_lovers
- They make great yoga partners. IG|german_shepherds_lovers
- No matter how big they get, they’ll always be your baby. IG|german_shepherds_lovers
- They don’t mind twinning…much IG|germans_lovers
- They’ll help you wash away their fur from your clothes. IG|germans_lovers
- They make you look cooler than you are. IG|zacapastoralemao
- They can do tricks and like treats. IG|huskiesofpnw
- They’ll keep your secrets no matter what. IG|altenfelsenberg_gsd
- They know family is everything. IG|the.gsd
- They’ll go anywhere with you. IG|whiskythegsd
- They make the best snuggle buddies. IG|instagsd
- They’ll never be embarrassed of you even when they should be. IG|thegsd
- They’re always up for a ride. IG|joplanetfitness
- They’ll protect you with their life. IG|k9_kazi
- They give the sweetest kisses. IG|storm_the_black_gsd
We hope you enjoyed these fun benefits of owning a German shepherd. Please feel free to share yours as well as this blog post.
You may also like: 15 Pictures That Prove You’ll Never Get Bored With A German Shepherd
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
Let customers speak for us1197 reviews
Training my German Sheperd helps a lot with pulling.
Very good quality, great price, and very quick delivery. I'll buy more.
It seems very sturdy but I have concerns of it's strength due to all the velcro involved....My girl is strong when she pulls so I hope it doesn't pull apart when I am trying to hold on to her....I like the width of the collar and the handle on the collar....
My dog really liked the toy but it has already started to tear apart and she is not a ruff dog. We chose this toys since it was plush and had a squeaker which are her favorite but the quality was not as good as I had hoped.
I train GSD (GSDCW) puppies and we introduce the collar to them at 12 to 20 weeks. As the pup grows, there is a need to add "prongs" but also to keep a snug fit under the ears. We have seen some owners turn the collar inside out and slide it over their dogs head but it will actually be too loose. As we humans get older is gets a bit harder to squeeze the prongs under the neck so this ClicLock is exactly what is needed to insure a great fit. Great design and very safe and secure.