15 Signs That You’re A Crazy German Shepherd Lover
We all love our German Shepherds. They’re beautiful, elegant, and loyal- a dedicated partner and valued part of our families. However, there are German Shepherd Lovers … and then there are CRAZY German Shepherd Lovers. You might fall into the second category if these apply to you:
- Any family photo contains your German Shepherd.
- In fact, all the photos in your house are of your German Shepherd!
- You barely acknowledge your significant other when you leave but tell your German Shepherd that you love and miss him already.
- You’ve installed a nanny cam so that you can keep in touch with your German Shepherd while you’re at work.
- You might not know your own ancestry, but you can date your German Shepherd’s heritage back to the 1800’s.
- Your dating profile says “Must love German Shepherds”.
- You frequently cancel plans just to hang out with your German Shepherd.
- You might live off of Kraft Dinner, but your German Shepherd eats nothing but the finest food that money can buy!
- If you see a German Shepherd, there is no way that you WON’T pet him.
- You upgraded to a bigger bed so that your German Shepherd has more room.
- You sent out a birth announcement when your new German Shepherd puppy was born.
- Your mom and dad know that your German Shepherds are as close as they’ll ever get to human grand children.
- No matter how far back you scroll, your phone only contains photos of your German Shepherd or selfies… with your German Shepherd.
- You’ve named all of your future German Shepherd puppies for the next fifty years.
- You wouldn’t change your life for anything!
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
Let customers speak for us1186 reviews
These will last.
My pup seems delighted with this, and it has a fairly unique texture and toughness/flex quality. Not like anything I've seen in my local high end dog shops.
My foster pup is an extremely super strong chewer and quickly chewed through everything we tried. He was always so sad when we’d take the remnants away. Then, finally, we tried the Ruff Dawg indestructible floating ball. Hallelujah! Almost three weeks in, and the only wear and tear is some surface scratching. He takes his ball everywhere - to bed, on walks, out to do his business. And he loves playing fetch with it, inside and out. It is his emotional support ball, as well as his favorite thing in the world.
I am the puppy instructor at the GSDCW and we use the 2.5mm (smallest prong size) on all our new pups that come into class starting from 12 to 20 weeks. The quick release button is a great feature if you have a hard time removing or adding prongs, plus you can achieve a very snug fit under the ears. When we explain to first time owners that the collar emulates the mother dog correcting the pup, they really understand its importance.
Makes all the difference. I cannot believe my large dog now walks without pulling.
I now can walk my very large 9-month puppy just about anywhere without pulling and I am a senior.
Does not hurt my dog and my dog stands still when I put it on. Love it. Thanks again. Rainy