2. Having to head home after a two-mile walk (you’re tired already?).
3. Getting a haircut (I’m a shepherd not a sheep!).
4. Any type of dog clothes (except a bandana because bandanas are cool).
5. Having to wait at the door (hurry up- we’re burning daylight!).
6. Having to make room on the bed (you’re lucky I let you sleep on my bed at all!).
7. Having to share anything (everything in my universe is mine-when will you understand that?).
8. The toilet lid left down (I’d prefer you stay off my personal water fountain).
9. Rushing me when I do my business (I need to check out each spot to see if it is worthy, ya know?).
10. Being left alone (I hate it when you’re gone).
11. Not being able to get dirty (one little roll in really stinky manure can’t hurt!).
12. Laughing at my head tilt (I think I look really smart when I do it).
13. Cleaning up my nose art (you can’t stifle my creativity-I must start again).
14. Taking away my bone (I just got that baby whittled down to swallowable perfection).
15. When you find my hidden treasures (some things are private, put my stash back where you found it).