21 Entry Level K9’s So Cute You’ll Want To Be Arrested
Don’t let the cuteness fool you, these entry level K9’s are future bad asses on their way to a life of protecting and serving their fellow officers and the public.
1. I may be tiny but someday I’ll have your six. IG|gsdiestail
2. Never too soon to wear Sabre Tactical Gear. FB|New Zealand Police
3. Full body protection for the tiniest officer. FB|Brimfield Police Department
4. Cutest recruit ever! Twitter|Boston Police Department
5. Cuddles are part of the job. Twitter|Riley County PD
6. Five times the force! Twitter|Met Police Taskforce
7. Only ten weeks and already a Titan. Twitter|Northants Police Dog Section
8. Today you carry me but one day, I’ll carry you. Twitter|Northants Police ARV
9. Solid black trio in training. Twitter|Hants & TVP Police Dog Section
10. Preparing for duty in the Ukraine. Twitter|MFA of Ukraine
11. Future fur missile. Twitter|chNW Police Dogs
12. Don’t let the pink collar fool you! i.imgur
13. Wyla reporting for duty. FB|Police Dog Trust
14. UK K9’s in field training. FB|Nick Wilkinson
15. West Midlands Police’s tiniest officer. FB|Andy Biggar Photography
16. Point me toward the bad guy! flickr|Greater Manchester Police
17. Ready for morning watch. Reddit
18. Learning to patrol the platform, the tracks will be safer now. Twitter|K9 Core Ltd
19. Seven weeks old and killing it! flickr|West Midlands Police
20. Getting ready for the first days on the job. Twitter|Delta Police Department
21. It’s not easy being a police K9. Twitter|BeckyDukuDubz
We hope you enjoyed these adorable K9’s. As always, please feel free to share with your friends.
You may also like: 15 Signs Your German Shepherd Loves You
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
Let customers speak for us1186 reviews
These will last.
My pup seems delighted with this, and it has a fairly unique texture and toughness/flex quality. Not like anything I've seen in my local high end dog shops.
My foster pup is an extremely super strong chewer and quickly chewed through everything we tried. He was always so sad when we’d take the remnants away. Then, finally, we tried the Ruff Dawg indestructible floating ball. Hallelujah! Almost three weeks in, and the only wear and tear is some surface scratching. He takes his ball everywhere - to bed, on walks, out to do his business. And he loves playing fetch with it, inside and out. It is his emotional support ball, as well as his favorite thing in the world.
I am the puppy instructor at the GSDCW and we use the 2.5mm (smallest prong size) on all our new pups that come into class starting from 12 to 20 weeks. The quick release button is a great feature if you have a hard time removing or adding prongs, plus you can achieve a very snug fit under the ears. When we explain to first time owners that the collar emulates the mother dog correcting the pup, they really understand its importance.
Makes all the difference. I cannot believe my large dog now walks without pulling.
I now can walk my very large 9-month puppy just about anywhere without pulling and I am a senior.
Does not hurt my dog and my dog stands still when I put it on. Love it. Thanks again. Rainy