20 Baby German Shepherd For Your Viewing Pleasure
German Shepherds are one of the most popular and recognizable dog breeds in America and we can see why. They are such a beautiful breed of dog, they are loyal, smart, courageous, confident, and loving. They grow up so fast and become huge, floppy, lovable, beautiful dogs, but they start out as the cutest, fluffiest little puppies that we can’t get enough of! The fact that they have ears and paws that seem to be full grown when they are still just puppies makes them arguably one of the cutest breeds of puppy!
We have collected some of the cutest German shepherd puppy photos for your viewing pleasure. Scroll through to see for yourself!
1. So adorable! (IG|alfredvaltvater)
2. The cuteness is unbearable! (IG|ashthegermanshepherd)
3. Oh hi there! (IG|bella_my_gsd)
4. Who wants to play?! (IG|brodie_gsd)
5. Look at that smile! (IG|coloradokya.gsd)
6. That face will melt your heart!
7. Could I be any cuter?! (IG|ekkhothegsd)
8. I'm just gonna take a little nap right here. (IG|jax.the.longcoatgsd)
9. Ready for my picture! (IG|konatheknine)
10. Close up of pure cuteness! (IG|lifeofenzo.swe)
11. That tongue though! (IG|whiskey.thegsd)
12. Enough pictures mom! (IG|longhaired_leo)
13. Cutest shopping buddy! (IG|nevillegonnagiveuup)
14. Check out my baby toofers. (IG|odin.thegreat.gsd)
15. Watcha doin? (IG|rileysshepherds)
16. Such a cute snuggle buddy! (IG|sarg_the_sable_shepherd)
17. Can we go to the treat isle?! (IG|stormynotdaniels)
18. One day I'll make it all the way up those stairs! (IG|lifeofenzo.swe)
19. Those ears! (IG|whiskey.thegsd)
20. Sleeping beauty! (IG|zionthegsd)
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
Let customers speak for us1115 reviews
Great lead for training our pup! He has 33’ of freedom now while also training and keeping him controlled. He loves the additional running room!
I use this bite pillow as a reward during obedience training and my Doberman loves it!! It is small enough and flat enough to tuck under my arm and pull out as a reward during heeling etc. The handle is so easy for me to hang on to with my arthritic hands. My dog loves to tug and most other tugs are difficult for me to hang on to. My Dobes have always preferred French linen over leather.
Frank loves these, every flavor we’ve tried he seems to like. Very affordable and the right size for training. He gets into the command a little faster when he knows I’ve got them. Morgan at GSS always leaves a nice note for me in the packages as well, thank you!
Came apart during the second use with my puppy. Had to coral him through a parking lot. Our trainer recommended added a Fur Saver as well tied in, seems to work fine now. My larger prong I use for my older dog works just fine, so not sure if this was a fluke or poor quality.