15 Adorable German Shepherds All Dressed Up For Christmas
German shepherds are the cutest dog breed out there. Dress them up for Christmas and they become that much more adorable! Christmas is almost here so we decided to put together some sweet German shepherds who are all dressed up and ready for Christmas. Here are 15 German shepherds that will get you into the Christmas spirit. Merry Christmas!
1. We're ready in our Christmas elf pajamas! (IG| thegsd.duo)
2. All decked out! (IG| land_shark_photography)
3. Santa baby... (IG| azita.thegsd)
4. GSD elf on duty! (IG| ranger.c_gsd)
5. You light up my life! (IG| jaxedup_)
6. Do you like my Christmas sweater? (IG| shepherdboycash)
7. Merry Christmas! (IG| delightfuldobi)
8. The best gift! (IG| kaiserstheshepherd)
9. Snuggly and warm (IG| asherthegermanshepherd)
10. Ready to guide the sleigh IG| willowandmason.gsd)
11. I hope I get a new toy! (IG| cairo_sable_gsd)
12. Wrapped up and ready (IG| scout_germanshepherddog)
13. Ready for my presents! (IG| gsd_coroninas)
14. Looks more nice to me! (IG| daktheblackgsd)
15 Ho Ho Ho! (IG| river_bluegsd)
Please share with your family and friends so they can enjoy these adorable pups as much as you! Merry Christmas!
You may also like: 25 Of The Best German Shepherd Halloween Costumes Of 2020
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
Let customers speak for us1115 reviews
Great looking collar, love the black stainless. fast shipping and got here in time for my boy’s training.
I went from dreading my daily walks (neighborhood and park) with my 5 1/2 month old Aussie due to his reactiveness (lunging, growling, barking, pulling, etc.) to enjoying them. After I summoned the courage to put on the prong collar despite his protests and all of the negative opinions by multiple trainers, within 30 minutes he became a joy to walk, staying by my side. Today was the 2nd day I used it and 3 other dogs barked and lunged at him on our walks. He became a little edgy but stayed with me each time and never growled, barked, or got on his hind legs as he has done in the past when we met other people, children and dogs on our walks. Although he is not yet perfect, the pain and strain on my back and shoulder is now in my rear view mirror. A million thanks!
Great lead for training our pup! He has 33’ of freedom now while also training and keeping him controlled. He loves the additional running room!
I use this bite pillow as a reward during obedience training and my Doberman loves it!! It is small enough and flat enough to tuck under my arm and pull out as a reward during heeling etc. The handle is so easy for me to hang on to with my arthritic hands. My dog loves to tug and most other tugs are difficult for me to hang on to. My Dobes have always preferred French linen over leather.