Herm Sprenger - ULTRA-PLUS Training Collar with Center-Plate and Assembly Chain - Standard Version - Stainless Steel: One of the most recognizable and popular names in obedience training tools. A safe and effective alternative to choker collars, it puts even pressure around the neck, about every half inch, pinching the skin in a band. You can train your dog with little or no tugging, jerking, or pulling. The addition of the center fastener plate allows the links to be configured symmetrically, enabling prongs to tighten in the same direction.
Features: A solid fastener plate that provides a secure connection making fastening of the collar around your dog's neck easier and safer. Each interlocking link is equipped with two blunt and slightly beveled prongs - effective, yet safe and do not cause pain.
- MADE IN GERMANY - Made by the world's foremost manufacturer of top-quality training collars.
- WILL NOT RUST - Stainless steel collar will not rust and will perform for the years to come.
- REMOVABLE LINKS - Links can be added to make the collar longer or removed to make it shorter. Up to 4 links can be added or removed – up to 2 links per side.
- Additional links sold separately
Swivel - A Swivel D-Ring for full mobility with the leash.
HERM SPRENGER - ClicLock Quick Release Buckle - Stainless Steel (sold separately)
- NO MORE FIGHTING TO GET LINKS OPEN EVERY TIME - Turn your prong collar into a quick-release version. Simply replace the center plate with the ClicLock buckle.
- GREAT AUTHENTIC LOOK - Faster and easier to use while retaining full collar functionality without needing any unnecessary hardware.
- THREE SIZES AVAILABLE TO FIT ANY HERM SPRENGER PINCH COLLAR - The buckle body is the same size but holes are specifically designed to fit 2.25mm, 3mm/3.2mm, and 4mm collars.
- EASY TO INSTALL AND REMOVE - No tools required. Installs and removes the same way as opening and closing links.
- GUARANTEED NOT TO RUST - German stainless steel will not rust and high-quality plastic will perform for the years to come.
new clasp works great
This really is a great collar. I bought the 3.2mm which is weight proportionate for my Shepard along with the quick release plate. The combo is great, works as advertised. However, and there's always a however with me, this is for Herm-Sprenger...I only wish they had a 3.2mm extra link that was half the (length) of the regular one. It is either slightly too tight or slightly too loose where it will move down his neck after a few minutes of walking. Slightly too tight makes me feel it is not a comfortable fit.
On a separate note, the customer service from the German Shepard Shop, They called me up because I accidentally ordered the smaller quick release plate and they called to see which one I really wanted, as well as the speed from ordering to actually receiving the items (leash, QR plate, Collar and a bag of treats) was incredible. 5 days. Well done....or Bravo Zulu as we used to say in the Navy.
We had to get a new Herm Sprenger for our Kane. The old one failed at the quick connect. The clasp pulled through the square slot. Our trainer had told us if they fail to NOT attempt repair, but get a new one.....so we did. The new one does not have the quick connect.
The HS prong collar has been used by my dog for about two weeks now. I got the stainless steel and the skin irritation from his previous cheap prong collar is now gone. The prong collar itself is is sturdy and reliable. The quick release buckle has saved me so much time. Thank you for the fast shipment.
I can't believe how fast my items were sent to me. Purchased Wednesday evening and had items Friday morning great company. I will be a future customer